100000.0 Piece/Pieces per Month calcium silicate board
Packaging & Delivery
1.Free packing (with normal pallet and packing belt) 2.Standard exporting packing (wrapped with plastic thin film,edge protect and good pallet): USD20-30/Package Packing size: 1500-3000*610*1000mm Loading: 18 pallets per 20' container, 11000kgs-18000kgs per 20' container
Wuhan or Shanghai
1 - 10000
To be negotiated
Good selling calcium silicate board 6mm
1. Q: Since when your company started producing this product? What's the annual output now?
A: Since 2005 we got a sample from Australia, our boss made research into it, tried several times and then start the stable production. Factory production base 160000m2 which is the largest calcium silicate board factory in China even all over the world. Our board's outstanding advantages are light weight, heat insulation, waterproof, fireproof, sound insulation, fast construction and so on.
2. Q: Is the panel fire rated, if so, what is the rating? A: Theoretically, it can endure the fire for 3 hours in the heat of 1000c. But in fact, it is incombustible.
3. Q: Do you have any certificates? A: We can supply our ISO & CE certificates, test reports, SGS & BV certificates as your support document.
4. Q: I need samples for customer approval, will this be possible? A: We can provide sample at your required size, but we will not afford the cost of the mail, because we always receive requirements for delivery of the panel sample, therefore, we just can offer you the free sample without paying the delivery cost. Besides, we suggest you to buy a small container with various sizes, the whole panel is more effective and persuasive for test than small samples.
5. Q: Could you please tell me the shipping cost to our country?
A: Yes of course please inform me which sea port the house materials will be delivered to and then we can ask the shipping container cost from the shipping company.
6. Q: What is the production time, delivery time and installation time?
A: The production time is usually 15~20 days, delivery time is usually about 30~35 days by sea.